Lodging & Meals
Housing for 2018 is being handled by the team at Lake Junaluska.
For 2018 we have a wide range of options in a price range that fits any budget:
- Hotel, Apartment AND Lodge Rentals
Lambuth Inn - Full Hotel, Internet
Terrace Hotel - Full Hotel, Internet (Closest to the main sessions. Those with special needs or over 65 only please)
Junaluska Apartments - Most have efficiency kitchens, Internet
Lakeside Lodge - Clean, simple Motel, No Elevator
Mountainview & Sunnyside Lodges - Bunk house style, great for youth groups
To book your room or spot:
- Call: 1-800-222-4930 / Select Option 1
- Book online at: lakejunaluska.com/specials_packages/group_packages/
- Click "BOOK NOW” (Top right side of page)
- Under "Add Code” select "Group Attendee" then code: 1524
- You will need to pay a one night’s deposit per reservation (room) for all housing locations listed above (the deposit is different for rental properties).
- Online reservations will close 30 days prior to the conference. After that, you will need to call Lake Junaluska directly to reserve your room.
- Rental Homes
Rental Homes are a different option that we have available to us this year. This may be an option for families looking for a week-long vacation, or for a couple of families to join together and split the cost. Below is some information to help with that possibility. Homes are Usually rented by the week. Some can hold more than one family.
- All properties are listed online at lakejunaluska.com/propertyrentals. Pictures & 2017 pricing are posted for each home.
- Reservations will be open to the public beginning January 15, 2018.
- Patricia Melton is the Office Manager for LJ Property Rentals. She is our primary contact.
- Confirmed reservations require a deposit of 1/2 weeks rental amount. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Linens are not provided. Guests bring their own linens or may choose a linen rental service through Lake J.
- Lake J also offers optional travel insurance through CSA.
- If you desire meals on campus at the Lake J Dining Facilities you will simply go to the Welcome Center Front Desk and purchase the meal tickets for your stay.
Yet another option for you might be camping. Lake Junaluska has a campground across the street with 60 spaces available.
- Spacious full hook-up RV sites: water, sewer, electric, cable TV, Wi-Fi
- 50 amp level pull-through for big rigs, including toy haulers
- 50 amp level parallel sites, including mezzanine level with decks and shaded sites
- 30 amp back-in sites, including shaded sites
- Pets allowed at tent and RV sites
- Separate shaded tent area with raised gravel pads
- Picnic tables and fire rings
- Motorcycle camping
- Handicap bathroom, laundromat, and rustic bathhouses
- Weekly and monthly rates
- Complimentary access to the Aquatic Center's seasonal pool
To reserve a Campground space call: 1-800-222-4930
With this new venue there has been some confusion on meals at Lake Junaluska. We now have a new contact person, LuAnn Davis, and she has shared with me some information that might help as you are making plans.
Who can take part of the meal plan?
- All guest staying in the Terrace or Lambuth are expected to take the meal plan, which is based on the number of your party at the time of your reservation.
- All participants staying on the Campus of Lake Junaluska are eligible to partake in the meal plan but, you will need submit name to the ARM office prior to June 4, 2018
What is the meal plan? What is the Cost?
- The meal plan consists of a Buffet for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Total of 7 meals
- $76 per adult
- $38 per child 6-11 years old
- $0 per child 5 and under
When are the meals?
- The meals are as follows
- Breakfast, Friday, July 13, 7:30-8:30AM
- Lunch, Friday, July 13, 12:00-1:00PM
- Dinner, Friday, July 13, 5:30-6:30PM
- Breakfast, Saturday, July 14, 7:30-8:30AM
- Lunch, Saturday, July 14, 12:00-1:00PM
- Dinner, Saturday, July 14, 5:30pm-6:30PM
- Breakfast, Sunday, July 15, 7:30-8:30AM
Were are the meals?
- All meals will be at the same facility. Lake J registration will help determine your best location.
- Terrace Hotel Cafeteria
- Lambuth Hotel Cafeteria
- Jones Hall
Why purchase a meal plan?
- For ease of meals by having them on campus
- To leave the campus and return on time could cause stress
How do I purchase the meal plan?
- If you are staying in Terrace or Lambeth you will pay for your meals when you arrive and check-in. The number of meals will be based on your reservation.
- If you are staying on campus at another facilities you will need to let the ARM office know the number of meals requested and you to will pay upon arrival and check-in.
- All meal plans need to be submitted to the ARM office prior to June 4, 2018.
What if I arrive early or stay later than the times for the meal plan?
- There are plenty of resturants and other options outside of the main Lake Junaluska conference area. We will be providing more information about nearby resturants soon.
Also, there will not be any special banquet meals this year like the ARM Family Lunch, or the Clergy Breakfast.
I pray this will help clear up any confusion.
Again, thank you for your patience and understanding as we are trying a new thing.